The Origin of Life / Was Life Created - Utter Lies!

by God_Delusion 67 Replies latest watchtower bible

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

“Clever enough that the information will go over the heads of 95% of the Witnesses who read it and convince them that they have the troof!”

There are plenty of think tanks for intelligent design.

http://www.godandscience.org/

http://www.reasons.org/

Evolution is a form of deception so at times Jehovah's Organization addresses it but their main focus is teaching the truth about God not debunking evolution.

• Caedes
    Caedes

AIW

Still not backing up your assertions with any empirical evidence I see.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    Evolution is a form of deception

The first quote I looked up was a deception by the Watchtower's writing department. You are not in a position to point the finger and make accusations of deception after that. It wasn't the only deceptive quote either. Their writing dept. has no scruples whatsoever.

their main focus is teaching the truth about God not debunking evolution.

Then why did they produce this deceptive brochure?

Instead of holding out to be the last rat on the Watchtower's sinking ship, grab the lifeline we are throwing you.

Cheers

Chris

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

Evolutionists seem to think by comparing human sequences, this is evidence we descended from dogs and mice, etc

That statement tells me that you don't know what you're talking about, and you're not taking any of this seriously. I guess I have nothing further to discuss with you.

Thank you, Chris, for already addressing her last post. Nuf said!

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Evolutionists seem to think by comparing human sequences, this is evidence we descended from dogs and mice, etc

That statement tells me that you don't know what you're talking about, and you're not taking any of this seriously."

Feel free to elaborate.

• besty
    besty
    Feel free to elaborate.

You have successfully diverted this thread from the intention of the OP. Mission accomplished.

• losthusband
    losthusband

Marked,,,,,,,

• frigginconfused
    frigginconfused

life did evolve. that was et in motion by GOD. We however, are a unique creation without evolutionary roots. We are like the angles but in a physical form.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit