At last the explanation of "Generation" its in Exodus chp 6

by judi8751 29 Replies latest jw friends

• judi8751
    judi8751

Estranged hubby went to convention on Sunday, he so excited "here is the explanation we have been waiting for, it makes so much sense, its to do with the tribes of Israel and the overlap"

OMG YAWN .....YAWN, what ......still dont get it, can someone explain lol PLEASE hahahaha

• judi8751
    judi8751

Hahahaha idiot has just told me its Exodus 1 verse 6 ......thought JWs never make a mistake lol, gotta read that now!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

6 Now Joseph and all his brothers and all that generation died,

The brothers were all different ages is what the Wt is trying to say. So??? They were from the same father!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Siblings will always be a generation, it doesn't matter what the age gap is, but Geoff Jackson and Fred Franz aren't siblings, so what point are they making?

• The Finger
    The Finger

They are siblings in a spiritual sense. All brothers? The 144,000 are spiritually the 12 tribes. These are the last of the brothers that overlap in the time of the end?

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

WOW! Now this whole generation explanation makes sense.

Those guys are MASTERS

LD

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

I've finally understood the new teaching on the generation - thankyou finger - its a sprirtual generation. Makes sense and is a clever move on the part of the FDS

• judi8751
    judi8751

oh I get it now !!!......very clever, genius actually !!

• booby
    booby

Nothing clever about it. I hope you say that tongue in cheek. They used to give different explanations, which if you disagreed with or did not or even struggled with accepting, classified you as rebellious at the least and headed for destruction at harmageddon at worst. I do not think you can be dumb asses and still be clever. But thats just me.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

I don't understand how those alive in 1914 suddenly mean those born forty years later. The WTS is grasping for straws to support why Armageddon has not arrived.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit