WT September 15, 2010 - The Faithful and NOT SO Discrete Slave

by Designer Stubble 45 Replies latest watchtower bible

• NiceDream
    NiceDream

BANE - Don't you have ANYTHING else of interest to do in your life other than complaining and criticizing other members posts on here?

Anywho, thanks for posting this. I will check this article out and make sure I have a good discussion with my mate about it.

• BANE
    BANE

Nicedream, Don´t you guys have ANYTHING else of interest to do in your life other than complaining, mocking, poking fun at, criticizing the Watchtower Bible tract society and true religion? You guys are the bitter ones here. I would go on with my life if I were you. You guys talk about it EVERY DAY! You SAY you are so happy to leave it THEN you read the watchtower still.

Don´t you think you are pointing the finger in the wrong direction?

• mrsjones5
  • knockknock
    knockknock

Where is the proof Christ has returned and appointed them ( the so called' Gov. body') over all his domestics?

There is none! Satan is not obyssed, evil men still advance getting worse, no one has been resurrected...IT is NOT the Day of The LORD yet! The Gentile times have not ended...they still rule. The JW's are dwelling is wishful thinking,, fairytales. etc.

As Apostle Paul put it,

1 Corinthians 4:8
    Now ye are full, now ye are rich, ye have reigned as kings without us: and I would to God ye did reign, that we also might reign with you."

• knockknock
    knockknock

Ephesians 5:11 (New American Standard Bible)

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them"

And Bane, that is what we are commaned to do.

• knockknock
    knockknock

Whom did Christ die for?

"Romans 5:6
    You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit