5thGeneration

Only 1 full page of posts?

I'm very disappointed in you people!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Maybe folks went off to have sex?

• fokyc
    fokyc

Any time is a good time, BUT - I like to see what I am doing!

On the lawn in the afternoon sun is pretty good, we have no neighbours.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Sneaking some in at lunchtime is the best.

On the lawn in the afternoon sun is pretty good, we have no neighbours.

BTS

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

best time is when one sneaks a bit of time off work to go home for a good..........

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

day sex is better...with no 9YO around to interrupt... more time for taking it slow... and trying new things...

..problem is not many opportunities, esp during the summer... we have one day off during the week together...

night sex...both of us often tired...so we have to get it in when we can (taking a shower together is a good candidate...LOL)

TMI?

Snakes (Rich )

finallysome pride:

best time is when one sneaks a bit of time off work to go home for a good..........

I once interrupted my mom and dad that way...I had moved away by then... but had a key to the house... and would often stop in to do laundry or just enjoy the A/C in their bedroom.... there were no cars in the driveway... never figured out how they pulled that off...dad had stopped in during lunch.... I heard something in the bedroom...thought it was the cat...opened the door....they were going at it...lol...mom laughed her head off...and dad was madder than hell.... now the tables are turned and we worry that the 9YO is going to interrupt at night.... our lock is broken....

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    What's better? Day sex or night sex?

It depends on what she looks like.

W

• shamus100
    shamus100

I vote day.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Night time.

Share this