Is it okay for a JW to be hypocrite?
Ah, one of the great mysteries....It is both not okay and yet required.
Who isn't a hypocrite in one way or another? What do you propose we do with hyprocrites?
Yes, as long as field service time is adequate and turned in properly, magazine answers are highlighted, and-for an elder at least-if the wrongdoing was three years ago and he has been exemplary since.
It's not hypocrisy, it's theocratic warfare
It is ok for a JW to be a hypocrite under one of the following conditions:
1. The hypocrisy hasn't "become known among the brothers"
2. The hypocrisy is necessary in order to obtain library access
3. The hypocrisy was more than three years ago
4. The hypocrisy is part of Theocratic Warfare strategy
It is NOT ok for a JW to be a hypocrite under one of the following conditions:
1. The hypocrisy offends an elder's wife
2. The hypocrisy offends an elder's child
3. The hypocrisy offends an elder's golfing buddy
4. The hypocrisy is perpretrated by an irregular publisher
I would say as long as YOU are ok with your actions you shouldn't worry about if you are a hypocrite, JW or otherwise.
Who isn't a hypocrite in one way or another?
Cagefighter, I was just thinking that. But there are degrees of hypocrisy.
cagefighter, I like your words of wisdom (post 640)