Why DID the chicken cross the road?

by Pootler 16 Replies latest social humour

• Pootler
    Pootler

• Sigmund Freud: The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road reveals your underlying insecurity.
    • Captain James T Kirk: To boldly go where no chicken has gone before.
    • Charles Darwin: Chickens, over great periods of time, have been naturally selected in such a way that they are now genetically disposed to cross roads.
    • Albert Einstein: Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road moved beneath the chicken depends upon your frame of reference.
    • Colonel Sanders: I missed one?
    • The Watchtower: .....

I know you won't disappoint me. :-)

• Quandry
    Quandry

He was following the smurf that was running out of the KHall...

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

He had hot wings!

• zoiks
    zoiks

Because a simple "Hello" to someone can be the first step that develops into a conversation and maybe even a friendship. Would the chicken want to take that first step with a disfellowshiped person?

• Think About It
    Think About It

Why did the JW chicken cross the road? Because his DF'd JW chicken relative was coming towards him and he had to shun them.

Think About It

• zoiks
    zoiks

Was mine not obvious enough? Hmm, must be because I used an actual Watchtower quote (edited for chicken content)...

• snowbird
    snowbird

... to keep up with new light.

... for a happifying experience.

... to get to the convention site.

... to get out of Babylon the Great.

... because the new "generation" teaching left it dazed and confused.

Syl

• Pootler
    Pootler

Was mine not obvious enough? Hmm, must be because I used an actual Watchtower quote (edited for chicken content)...

Actually that's pretty much exactly what I would have said. :-)

• Heaven
    Heaven

To 'preach' on the other side.

• Hecklerboy
    Hecklerboy

Jehovah said to the chicken "Cross the road and be happy for I have blessed your path.

So the chicken did as Jehovah command and was blessed all of his days. And all rejoiced for it was good in Jehovah's eye.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit