- Sigmund Freud: The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road reveals your underlying insecurity.
- Captain James T Kirk: To boldly go where no chicken has gone before.
- Charles Darwin: Chickens, over great periods of time, have been naturally selected in such a way that they are now genetically disposed to cross roads.
- Albert Einstein: Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road moved beneath the chicken depends upon your frame of reference.
- Colonel Sanders: I missed one?
- The Watchtower: .....
I know you won't disappoint me. :-)