Getting understanding about the New Generation Light from a JW Elder

by garyneal 96 Replies latest members private

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi Gary,

Interesting thread :)

I have been there with other WT doctrines. My guess is you will received less and shorter responses and increasing evasiveness on this issue you are trying to resolve.

In their eyes, if you don't start to give ground and swallow some of their (false) doctrine they will take their "good news" elsewhere.

Blessings,

Stephen

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

for later reference

Snakes (Rich )

• garyneal
    garyneal

Been checking my e-mail, nothing yet. I'll give him to Friday before I e-mail him wondering what happened to him.

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

Wow!! I bet they're gonna come out with a new article in the KM on how to defend the new light from non-believers. Whata buncha whackjobs to believe a pile of crap like that.

• life is to short
    life is to short

I am marking this can't wait for his answer.

LITS

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    I bet they're gonna come out with a new article in the KM on how to defend the new light from non-believers.

I betcha they don't.

They might make noise about it, but any defence will only be psychological warfare, nothing of substance, nothing that actually defends their noo lite with meaningful references, nothing that gets them off the hook without looking like nut jobs.

• nextdoorgirl
    nextdoorgirl

I also can't wait for the answer! (was that appropriate use of an exclamation point? I think so. )

• garyneal
    garyneal

Well, I e-mailed him back wondering what happened to him today. Still haven't heard anything back.

• besty
    besty

great job garyneal - followup question for him:

"Do your parishioners understand the implications of all these changes?"

• boyzone
    boyzone

Whats the latest Gary? Any response yet?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit