Did You Attend the "Big" Generation Watchtower Study Today?

by UnDisfellowshipped 30 Replies latest jw friends

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Did you attend the Meeting today? This is a Thread for anyone who attended the "big" Generation Watchtower Study today to post their experiences/stories.

Let's hear some wholesome, upbuilding encouragement from our brothers and sisters out there today!

• asilentone
    asilentone

nope

• UnDisfellowshipped
  • cult classic
    cult classic

No. I went shopping and had lunch at Chipotle.

Cult Classic

• garyneal
    garyneal

I was considering going, but my daughter and I went to church instead.

Wife went.

She said it was not at all how we were making it out to be.

They even had a talk comparing unity to conformity.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR
    had lunch at Chipotle.

Chipotle rocks!

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

Garyneal, how strange. Our talk was about loyalty to Jehovah and his Org. Wonder if that was a common thread with all the public talks.

• yknot
    yknot

I went....

Answers for the generation paragraphs were pre-picked and scripted.

I sat smack dab in the middle, made over-happy faces at the conductor and beamed like an idiot.....I could see he was uneasy about the article, but his company position is a defining title in his life, he loves being respected.

I think my presence in such front and center way also disturbed him..... afterall why would Sister Yknot sit through an ENTIRE WT-study (1st in over a year without going outside or to the bathroom) and drag herself from the darkened second school, library or corner left seating to sit there like a beaming idiot with a dare-ya you goofy bastard look on her smirky little face!

No gasped, ooohed or ahhhed......

It was just another WT-Sunday, just another WT-study...... to the rest of them (baaaaaa sheeeeple baaaaa)

Other than the Elders, kids I taught last week and myself absolutely none of them probably can define the generation as stated in the article! I am sure I would get a lot of Pre-1995 explanations!

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Sorry I woke up late then watched the Red Sox lose (drinking many beers) now I'm watching the Celtics (drinking many beers) ............ what was the question???

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

went, and people swallowed it up like drones

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit