Happy, Well-Adjusted JW. However... Pet Peeve. Please Sound Off Yours.

by Doubtfully Yours 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Why the heck does the Society have to publish more of the same stuff every single farging assembly???!!!

As if we don't already have tons of literature already!!! Boring to keep reading the same stuff over and over and over again!!!

I'd be so happy if they slowed it down to just, maybe, 1 piece of literature for the whole year... or NONE for a while!!!

Alright, done venting for now.

DY

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Why the heck does the Society have to publish more of the same stuff every single farging assembly???!!!

What is a "farging" assembly?

W

• Girlie
    Girlie

LOL!

Funny, I just finished expressing the same sentiment in another post. Too many trees are wasted with them.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Well, they cut down the articles per month, maybe in a year or two it'll be every other month, then a quarterly, then semi-annually...

Pet peeve would be turning in field service time. What gives them the right to gauge my spirituality by the amount of hours I put in going door to door handing out WBTS literature? Which would be a big phat "0" for the last 6 months, even though I've put down false numbers just so they lay off my back a bit.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

If you are indeed a well-adjusted JW, why not just "suck it up"?

Meat in due season and all that...

Just wonderin'...

ESTEE

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Oh, turning in the monthly time report is another one of my extremelly BIG pet peeve.

Such practice has made such big liars out of so many of us!!!

So many so-called 'spiritual' due to their time turned in (pioneers, elders), that are doing despicable things that I (a simple publisher trying to stay afloat) would never do... ever!!!

I'm in a very foul disposition today. Can't you all tell?!

DY

• tec
    tec

Well.

You definitely came to the right place to vent.

Tammy

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

I remember when I was regular pioneering back in the mid '90's I would always round up to the nearest 10 for hours. I still didn't make the thousand hours for the year...

• asilentone
    asilentone

you sounded like an apostate!

• Borgdrone
    Borgdrone

My group oveseer told me I have to hand over to him my monthly service report because the congregation doesn't want them placed in the service report box any longer. I should give him fake reports.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit