Are You Eccentric?

by snowbird 134 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
  • Soldier77
    Soldier77

Shamus, do you need a kiss? Am I allowed to kiss the monkey? lol...

• sd-7
    sd-7
    definately not scary

Yeah, I suppose not. The truly unleashed ego in me would say, "Yeah, maybe I just LOOK SO GOOD, IT'S SCARY, but that's about it!!" But nah, that's crazy talk. You're crazy, sd-7. Crazy like a fox!! Ha ha ha ha!!

Shamus--I'm actually worried now. What monkey business has gotten you upset? Hope you can calm down.

• snowbird
    snowbird

You DO look like Will Smith!

Har de ha ha, Gregor.

Shamus!!!

What has upset you?

Syl

• nelly136
    nelly136

shamus doesnt look like will smith?

• snowbird
    snowbird

SD-7 looks like Will Smith.

What's the matter, Shamus?

Syl

• JediMaster
    JediMaster

sd-7 Sorry man, definetely not scary. But your resemblance with Will Smith is remarkable.

save for my wife, who doesn't particularly hold my manhood in high esteem anyway.

Now I know what your wife means...

they acknowledged my intelligence

that's funny something similar happened to me. Last I heard through a friend, the elders said that I was too smart and was manipulating everyone and the entire situation. Little did they know, mwwwwaaaahahaha. Unfortunately for me, my "evil" laugh sounds more like The Count, from Sesame Street....that's waht my friends tell me. By the way, that book you're holding is about the only one I haven't been able to get at my local library. They say I have to get it online but I don't like online shopping. Now I see where i must look gain greater power.

JediMaster

• JediMaster
    JediMaster

Ok everyone, I know Shamus tends to be a little crazy and pregnant-like-moody (bordering on psycho).....but what's wrong with him this time??? Shamus....do you need a banana and a kiss????

JediMaster

• snowbird
    snowbird

Here, Shammy, here.

That's a good little monkey.

Tee hee hee.

Syl

• nelly136
    nelly136

nooooooooooooo not green bananas sylv, how many times does outlaw have to tell you ....don't buy the chuffin green ones ....sheesh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit