Are You Eccentric?

by snowbird 134 Replies latest jw friends

• Twitch
    Twitch

No but I've been called weird, strange, genius, freak, nice, thoughtful, sweet, unconventional and an enigma.

Words,...

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thanks for all the responses.

LOL.

Syl

• sd-7
    sd-7

You are more powerful than I had sensed, JediMaster. But if you will not listen to reason, you will yield to the Force. Perhaps when you have acquired an apprentice of your own, you can attempt such folly. In the meantime, I suggest you consider your place at my side a privilege that can be as temporary as your own self-destructive ambition. [Wicked cackle--my wife does say I have an evil laugh...last girlfriend said that, too. Hmm...]

• White Dove
    White Dove

I don't follow the herd, so I might be a little eccentric in small ways. I dress as I want when I want (except work).

If I know how to pronounce a name of a street or city properly, I will even if the common pronunciation is wrong. That happens with foreign words. I tell people who try to correct me that the word is not English and so should be pronounced in its proper language.

I laugh outloud a little if I'm happy and want to.

• nelly136
    nelly136

c'mon sd, just do the darn pics, ya know you wanna :)

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I have been called eccentric a few times in my life.

I always thought it was a compliment.....No??

• Twitch
    Twitch

I have been called eccentric a few times in my life.

I always thought it was a compliment.....No??

I always took it as such. Walk your own path,...

• nelly136
    nelly136

my priorities just werent wired from the same perspectives as some of the other 'normal' people

but then normal is only a figment of our imaginations ..... oh bollox nevermind!

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

I'm a lone wolf. So, I guess you could call me eccentric.

• sd-7
    sd-7
    c'mon sd, just do the darn pics, ya know you wanna :)

Guess I have to admit a little pride creeping in...but I have to find that picture again...it's exciting to think I might really be handsome. (sigh) Humble thyself, young one...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit