Update on me

by Junction-Guy 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thanks y'all, well I am getting ready for Christmas. Going to my friends house on Christmas eve, and then traveling to Ohio on Christmas Day.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

• mouthy
    mouthy

So was you surprised to see the Blue Mountain were we met burn down????

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

When did it burn down? I didn't even know about it. Was this before or after the conference this year?

Glad your are still alive and well Grace, hope you have a Merry Christmas too.

• shamus100
    shamus100

You guys should try being work-out buddies. It's always nice to take a refreshing shower with the boys after a long, hard workout. ;)

• brinjen
    brinjen
    You guys should try being work-out buddies. It's always nice to take a refreshing shower with the boys after a long, hard workout. ;)

Not to mention those sore, aching, throbbing muscles that will be in need of a good rub down...

• poopsiecakes
  • mouthy
    mouthy

It burned after the convention.Lots of pictures on Facebook of it burning.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Somehow, I missed this update thread. I hope things are still going well for you, David. Let us know.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I always liked JunctionGuy. Sure hope he is doing well these days. So many over my 10 years on JWD/JWN have stopped posting. Hopefully because they have moved on with their lives. I still check here on a daily basis even though I am a million miles beyond my past as a JW. Keeping up with the changes in the religion is always an eye opener to let me know that I am ok!

HappyDad

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

We have lost so many posters. I don't post as much as I used to. It could be just me, but it seems like we used to have a lot more fun around here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit