Update on me

by Junction-Guy 49 Replies latest jw friends

• watson
    watson

Sounds like you two are having a good time. Congrats.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Good to hear from you JG. And it is good to hear that you are happy. Good job on the weight loss!

• minimus
    minimus

Hi!

I hope you and your new friend continue enjoying each other's company.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Happy to hear your o.k. Are you going to Blue Mountain this year?

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hey JG! So happy to hear from you! I've been wondering where you went. Don't be such a stranger!

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thanks you all, good to see you again.

And Mouthy, it is good to see you are alive and well too. No, I won't be going to Blue Mountain this year, as my vacation time is already planned out for the remainder of the year. I am going on vacation to Ohio and Michigan for 2 weeks starting on the 3rd of July. Then in August I will take another vacation to Ohio with my friend and his family to Kings Island. Then I also plan on going back to Myrtle Beach in September by myself. Then In October, my friend has invited me to go to Orlando with him for a week. So my schedule is booked solid this year. Maybe next year I can make it to Pennsylvania.

I will probably check in every now and then here, but I don't seem to understand the layoyut here as well as I did the old JWD, so I won't be a regular anymore.

But it is good to see you all are fine.

• carla
    carla

Hey junction guy, sounds like you are doing quite well Have fun on all your travels!

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Hey JG, glad you're doing well.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Hello Junction Guy! Good to hear you chiming in again.

~Sue

• shamus100
    shamus100

Yes, I'm glad you're doing well too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit