Verbal abuse and an apology

by Cagefighter 24 Replies latest jw friends

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Wow, that's pretty amazing that you would admit to that behaviour on the list. I'm sure that makes you half way on the road to recovery.

Or is it a similar situation to physical abuse, where the person apologizes and all is well for a time, until the next incident where they feel the pressure building and then go off on a verbal tirade?

I ask that in all sincerity, since you have been so open. I'm just wondering if you have insight about your pattern. Have you had any counseling re this issue?

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass

Cagefighter appears to be a male chauvinist. I'm willing to bet that IF he hasn't already physically abused women, he will be doing so very soon.

Blue Grass

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

You have a very pessimistic view of people, Blue Grass.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I've never hit a woman in 31 years but I have hit plenty of men. I verbally abuse the women and physically abuse men I guess. Hitting a woman is not only socially unacceptable but a good way to get shot in my part of the world.

Male Chavunist? I'll have to look that up and get back to you.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Cagefighter...It takes a man to apologize to people on a public forum....I am wondering about your 'abusive to women' issue...are you insecure around women? What was your relationship with your mother like? Although I'm not looking to blame her at all....just curious....

Loz x

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

cagefighter = troll

• Cagefighter
  • Quandry
    Quandry

It made me think...what if I don't express my dissappoint in others especially women so colorfully. Maybe things would change and I wouldn't be so damn lonely half the time.

How about this....instead of expressing your dissappointment in others....work on being the kind of person that does not need to fight men and verbally abuse women, then apologise. I think you'll be kept busy for quite awhile, but eventually I'll bet you won't be so lonely, because you'll start having friends.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I also deserve an apology from you!

Syl

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I apologize Syl, didn't know I hurt your feelings tho....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit