Well Freakin finally this Drama has reached it's Climax

by troubled mind 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

X-mas??? All ready? didn't we just do that ? Every year it comes earlier and earlier.

Merry X-mas, Feliz Natal

TB congrats!! Happy New Year.

My New Year resolution is to quit smoking weed...... I'm losing track of time.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

GLT - No worries here..... I sent a certified cease and desist letter to them yesterday stating they must legally Stop harassing me !

I will not attend their little party and I will not respond ....they can just wait around that night and count crickets as far as I am concerned .......besides I will be busy packing for a Colorado trip that night or the very least washing my hair !

My husband and i talked tonight and he knows now their agenda all along was to try and DF me . He is going to support me and won't be speaking to them about me if they see him .

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

True I wouldn't attend something like that since they will intensionally stand on top of your head with moral superiority and justification.

Taking a firm standing position on your own ground stating that you are not interested in continuing on with this religion as you have drawn

new conclusions on it.

All the best in the future.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

FYI: The day after Christmas is a great time to buy decorations. My largest yard ornament is Santa in his sleigh taking flight. It's 12 feet tall at its highest point. My husband goes to great lengths to decorate our yard, and grown men stop to admire it with child-like glee! You may be able to start the buying spree now online. Lots of places sell Christmas stuff year round. Go crazy, and have fun!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit