Well Freakin finally this Drama has reached it's Climax

by troubled mind 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

HAHAHA I just recieved a certified letter , an invitation to a little party known as a JC at the local GENESEO ,IL Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses To discuss the matter more fully that I refused to discuss with an Elder on the phone about . Come to our party June 23 held in your honor ...yea right !!

So our certified letters will be received on the same day SWEET !

I started laughing and explained the whole situation to the lady mail carrier that brought the letter ! Told her that he was getting one today from me then I told her what a loving religion this is and isn't it something a Minister sending a certified letter telling me to attend their court proceeding .I let her see the letter after I opened it and told I so hope he gets his today too . She said she knows that address and usually someone is there ! GOOD ..... I got to talk with her for several minutes .She was shocked ,but some how just knew something not right about that religion .

She will never be taken in when they come to her door !

So now maybe this shit will end . I won't attned and they can DF me themselves .......AND I WILL BE FREE AND have the best Christmas Decorations ever this Winter . WHO wants to send me Christmas decorations ??? Big blow up Santas and a nice collection of lighted reindeer PLease !!!!!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I will take my invite to work tommorrow Because I think everyone I work with should have a clear idea about Witnesses and that you can not leave a cult in PEACE . A warning or maybe a topic for them to discuss the next time JWs come to their door .

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Sounds like you have the right view of matters. You will not let the elders spoil your life. I know that you will have a wonderful Xmas.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Happy Dramatics...!

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Hey TM! Not having been to a meeting in 6 years, I have become known in my neighborhood as " Clark Griswold" . You would have never guessed that I USED to be an active jw of over 40 years! Not with the way my home is decorated for the holidays. Yes, you may have some of my excess acutriments if you'd like them. Lighted flying raindeer and sleigh. Lighted snow man family, Lighted opening and closing gift box. Assorted wreaths, and who knows what else I have stored in the garage attic and basement. You'll have to ask my wife first, Mrs. Xmas herself.

On the part about the elder's invitation to you. Don't they ever give it a break? Cmon now! I know that the GB doesn't give them extra credit for dragging some poor inactive soul into a committee meeting. If they were to ever do this to me, there would be HELL to pay. Sorry, but I'm not interested. You may wish to bring up some of their own indescretions, by mail of course. That is of course if you decide to waste your time at all on them.

NMG

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Spoil my life HELL NO they already tried that when first forty yrs . Now I got maybe twenty left to have fun and enjoy !!!! ANd I will you just wait and see !

I didn't want to be the one to DA if they df that's on them not me . Now my husband s family can look at it however they want .

• sir82
    sir82
    I will take my invite to work tommorrow Because I think everyone I work with should have a clear idea about Witnesses and that you can not leave a cult in PEACE

Heck why stop there?

Scan it and use it in an ad in your local newspaper.

Post it on your facebook page.

Post copies of it on the bulletin board at local businesses (after blacking out your home address)

Let everyone know!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

This is about my youtube account having anti witness videos hmmmmmmm maybe.....

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Send us a picture of your house in December. My house is pretty lit up at Christmas, too. Lights of all different colors cover our shrubs. 3 Christmas trees. Giant balls hang from the trees in the front yard. LOL! It's fun.

• tec
    tec

Happy for you!

Glad to hear the life and excitement in your 'tone' again. I was feeling so bad for you. I think you'll realize that most people will be shocked at the things that have been done to you.

Most people will sympathize with you.

I feel very uplifted by this news!

Love and peace to you,

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit