Witnesses "can't take the heat"

by Olin Moyles Ghost 21 Replies latest jw friends

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Yes, this is a line from the WT that they like to parrot at those of us who do no longer share their faith...Funny how it often comes at the end of a conversation that they started anyway?....It goes along with the one about :

"O K , then what is your solution to the World's problems? What do you and your internet friends have to offer mankind.......nothing except negativity toward us.....

Basically these are just put downs and conversation stoppers because they have no sensible arguments to offer..I like the thread that Olin M started here, and some great comments . It is nice to know that we all hear the same old B S !

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

""O K , then what is your solution to the World's problems?"

One thing I've noticed about them is that they must always have an answer for everything. You will almost never hear a JW say "I don't know." On the rare occasion that the JW is at a loss for a wordy "explanation", he/she will tell you they'll look it up and get back, which of course they won't. Now when I get asked a variation on that question, or any of the "how did life begin" etc, I just state "I do not know." It's amazing how freeing it is to not feel like you have to have all the answers.

And as far as what my solution to the world's problems is, I like to tell people they need to start at home. Be a good person, help those in need where possible. Be kind. Teach your children to be good people. Really, what else can you do?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit