BANE Does Not Represent Us Vegans

by Blue Grass 16 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Bane is so sensitive. Say ass or damn and all of a sudden you have a foul mouth. I think he would faint if he had a chance to hear how my husband and his buddys talk.

• designs
    designs

I knew a few JWs who were Vegans and Vegetarians but most liked their fruits and veges as beer, wine, vodka and Jack Daniels

• avishai
    avishai

Us Vegans are typically passive and very hippie like and do not start fights for no reason.

I'm vegan too. All that means is i hate seeing animals suffer and i love the environment.

Hippies aren't necessarily passive or nonviolent. Neither are Vegans. Neither is a cohesive "movement" or religion. All Vegan means is that you don't eat any animal products, period. Vegans can be violent, environmentally destructive assholes too. And lots of hunters I know are some of the biggest environmentalists around.

Look, I understand what you are trying to say Bluegrass, but to pigeonhole yourself, and then be ashamed because someone happens to share the same diet is pretty silly. Jerks come in all genders, shapes, sizes and colors.

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass

I appreciate your input avishal, I should point out that I was being sarcastic in my opening post. Obviously I'm not ashame to be a Vegan, male, human, heterosexual, etc. because BANE is one also. I was using sarcasm to point out I don't want anything in common with someone who behaves like such a jackass moron for no reason.

Blue Grass

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Bane's a TOOL!!!

• Think About It
    Think About It

Technically Bane's consumption of elder protein shakes may disqualify him from being a true Vegan. However, it could just be considered a fraction.

Think About It

• avishai
    avishai

LMAO!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit