BANE Does Not Represent Us Vegans

by Blue Grass 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass

As a Vegan I'm embarrassed to have anything in common with JWN's newest asshole BANE. Us Vegans are typically passive and very hippie like and do not start fights for no reason. I would like to reach out to my fellow Vegan and ask him what is he doing here. You know you can be disfellowshipped for being here so what's the deal? Apparently you don't believe the society speaks for Jehovah because you most certainly wouldn't disobey God, and if you don't believe they speak for God, why are you a jw. I refuse to believe you came here just to be an ass. Surely you have something better to do with your life like studying watchtower publications, distributing watchtower publications, going to watchtower approved meetings, help build a kingdom hall so people can study watchtower publication as a group, tour the watchtower headquarters, etc.

Blue Grass

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

I think I met Bane on Guardian Talk many years ago.

Not exactly the mellow hippy genre. Needed a bit of cholesterol to get his brain functioning.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I refuse to believe you came here just to be an ass.

As someone who has been on the Internet and message boards since the early days of "high-speed" 14.4k dialup I wouldn't rule that possibility out. In my experience it is just as likely as any other scenario. There are a lot of people who join message boards for that very reason: just to be an ass.

• Pig
    Pig

hey, who you callin a hippy? ;)

I'm vegan too. All that means is i hate seeing animals suffer and i love the environment.

Most people are surprised when they finally notice i dont eat "normal" food

must be my cruel sense of humor

• Think About It
    Think About It

Blue Grass........time to go manic on Bane's ass! Please send this clown back to his momma's tit.

Think About It

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The board has seen this before - a poor sap looking to get his rocks off by being the current board whipping boy. Bane has an orgasm every time he comes here. Makes him feel good and dirty.

• Mary
    Mary
    You guys act JUST like the society says you do.

So what pray tell are YOU doing here, disobeying Mommy by associating with 'apostates'? Doesn't say much for your character or faith now does it?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

You guys act JUST like the society says you do.

Is that why you came here looking for us? Did mommy watchtower's description of us turn you on?

We didn't come looking for you, bitch. You came looking for us. Go back to momma's titty if you don't like it here. We won't miss you.

W

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

cannibal Image

............................ ...OUTLAW

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass
    So bluegrass, do Vegans who are SO passive usually cuss like sailors?

I believe the word ass is in you NWT. I'll ask again. Why are you directly disobeying Jehovah and his organization by coming to this site?

Blue Grass

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit