It's one of those days....

by Cagefighter 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Work sucks.... it's slower than molasses in February. Not making money. Current Girlfriend is pushing me away after disappearing all day yesterday and Sunday. X-girlfriend might let me date her again (she is being so-so)... I need some attention, money, and six pack of beer..... It's one of them days.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hm, maybe current gf knows about ex gf

• zoiks
    zoiks

Ugh, tell me about it...

Forget the 6-pack, grab a case and come on over!

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Current gf and I have a more open relationship and no I haven't told her that I contacted x-gf. Current gf has major commitment issues. Constant occisaltion between letting me get close and pushing me away. It hurts but I am a guy so it's not supposed to affect me....

Zoiks- Sounds like a plan...

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Not to be nosy Cagefighter, but weren't you just talking about shelling out a little more than a few grand on a wedding ring? And now she's got committment issues?

I feel ya on the slow day at work. I'm stuck here for another twenty minutes.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It hurts but I am a guy so it's not supposed to affect me....

Nah, if it hurts it hurts. Doesn't matter if you're a guy. Maybe she's just not that into you?

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Maybe I dunno.... I'll pull away and then she won't leave me alone. We seem to have a system.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Thanks Misery... make you should use Sea Salt from now on for my wounds I hear it's healthier.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

sounds like some drama

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

MrsJones it's been nuff'n but Drama since day uno!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit