The one thing that might bring down the Watchtower

by Cagefighter 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

myelaine.. I got no clue what you mean by your post.

I think there are two kinds of greed, hoarding greed and consumption greed. Who's to say the GB ain't got the hoarding greed. To cheap to spend it even if they could.

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear cagefighter...

“Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a dragnet that was cast into the sea and gathered some of every kind, which, when it was full, they drew to shore; and they sat down and gathered the good into vessels, but threw the bad away. So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.”

Jesus said to them, “Have you understood all these things?”
    They said to Him, “Yes, Lord.”
    Then He said to them, “Therefore every scribe instructed concerning the kingdom of heaven is like a householder who brings out of his treasure things new and old.”...matthew 13:47-52

love michelle

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Elaine, do you only speak in qoutes or do you not answer direct questions?

• belbab
  • Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

Maybe we could petition Anderson Cooper of CNN to do the same expose as he did with the Scientologists?

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear OUTLAW...

you said: The Outside World does`nt care..

The WBT$ will carry on,because nobody cares..

is that YOUR position then?

If you don't stand for "something"...you stand for "nothing"...

love michelle

• dgp
    dgp

I agree that most of us worldlies do not care about what goes on inside the Watchtower. In most people's minds, whatever fanatics decide to do with themselves is fine, as long as they don't come to your door asking that you take their magazines. This is disinterest, yes, but it is also a "live and let live" way of thinking.

That said, those of us worldlies who have had first-hand experience with the WT do care. And I am sure many others would indeed care if the Watchtower were revealed as yet another heartless business. Another serious blow would be if people were aware of the role of the corporations in the way the WT is directed. Or the way decisions are made by the Governing Body.

Some others would still say "Well, they have always been dumb enough to be there. Let them live the way they want".

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

i still will die claiming that there are secret shareholders that are "owners" and get a hefty salary.

I can't proove it, but I have this gut feeling that I will never change my mind of!

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear dgp...

I've got at least a dozen books on cults and all have a section on JW's, none of them are written by ex-JW's. fervent love towards our brothers shouldn't stop at the door...

the church cares and they would certainly notice if the WTBTS were to go to Jesus for forgiveness and invite all of their congregants to do the same. there's no telling how much an awesome act of God can stir up the complacent church...

even so...come quickly Lord Jesus.

love michelle

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

dear OUTLAW...

you said: The Outside World does`nt care..

The WBT$ will carry on,because nobody cares..

is that YOUR position then?

If you don't stand for "something"...you stand for "nothing"...

love michelle

Do you have Billions of Dollars and a Staff of Lawyers at your Disposal?..

The WBT$ does..

You can repeat a line from a Tired Old Song..

But..

It won`t make you as Powerful as the WBT$.....Nor will it help you bring down the the WBT$..

Dream On..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit