Al and Tipper are breaking up!

by Cagefighter 58 Replies latest social current

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Marriage is sacred and too important to throw away after 40 years and 4 children. They vowed "for better or worse." Growing apart isn't an acceptable reason to divorce in my book.

---------

But who says they are 'throwing' away a marriage? It could be that the marriage dissolved many years ago and they stuck it out for other people. Their kids are adults and they may have no desire to remain married to one another for any number of reasons - it happens. I applaud them for making a decision that works for both of them and is amicable, because that's more than a lot of people seem capable of doing. Ending a marriage is not an easy decision and at least 'growing apart' is a lot easier to digest than having 20 call girls sending you text messages that you wife reads. sammieswife

• restrangled
    restrangled

Should any of us really care? With all the problems facing the U.S., is Al Gore's marriage breakup all that important and news worthy?

I think not.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I am shocked by the announcement. But I don't really care. It's their business. Good luck to them both and may they find happiness.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Did he finally come out of the closet?! It's okay to do that nowadays.

• Gregor
    Gregor

I have nothing to add but I did want to participate.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Separate living arrangements are bound to raise their carbon footprints.

BTS

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Thats why it sucks to be them. It's their business, and honestly, who cares?

I bet Dee Snyder is laughing his ass off though.... just sayin....

• watson
    watson

LOL Gregor.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter
    growing apart' is a lot easier to digest than having 20 call girls sending you text messages that you wife reads.

Personally I rather get divorced cuz I banged 20 call girls but that's just me.

• freydo
    freydo

With democrats it's always sex- with republicans it's always money

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit