Al and Tipper are breaking up!

by Cagefighter 58 Replies latest social current

• White Dove
    White Dove

Everyone knows the military invented the prototype Internet!

• zoiks
    zoiks

And everyone also knows that Big Al did not claim to invent the internet. It's funny that people will still pull out their old misconceptions and parade them around, imagining that it is making someone ELSE look silly.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    And everyone also knows that Big Al did not claim to invent the internet.

His exact words were "I took the initiative in creating the internet." Everyone "knows" that and has seen the tape. Don't make an ass of yourself.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Yeah, mudslinging is mostly made up of lies, if not all of it. It's all taken out of context, for sure.

I don't pay attention to mud.

• minimus
    minimus

to think the Clintons outlasted them!

• John Doe
    John Doe

Let his words speak for themselves. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnFJ8cHAlco

• beksbks
    beksbks
    And everyone also knows that Big Al did not claim to invent the internet. It's funny that people will still pull out their old misconceptions and parade them around, imagining that it is making someone ELSE look silly.

• John Doe
    John Doe

We've always been at war with Eurasia!

• White Dove
    White Dove

Where are the captions?

• zoiks
    zoiks

Creating the internet as we know it was an act of legislation, in which he played a role . Inventing the internet was done in the '70s, which he did not claim to do.

So I'm not sure that I've made an ass of myself just yet

Again, parading around old discredited misconceptions doesn't make Al Gore look any better or worse... regardless of his achievements, or lack thereof.

-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit