update on why the Elders have been so busy trying to contact me

by troubled mind 27 Replies latest jw friends

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

You handled it well. They're bluffing, they got nothing. You can't be DF'd for watching these videos, it won't stick. And harassment is still against the law.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Iam thinking about a potential court drama here. I wish you guys were in the court before a judge. Then a judge would ask the wts elder:

Judge: Do you bar non-active JWs from watching anti- JW videos?

JW Elder: That is correct to my understanding

Judge: Does this ban exempt JW Elders from watching it?

JW Elder: Yes, your honor

Judge: If that is correct, how then was you able to find out that Mentally Free (MF) was watching it?

JW Elders: I had to watch myself at first then figured out it was the kind that is inappropriate?

Judge: You are hypocrite, You are watching it but will not allow MF to do likewise

• Johnnytwofeet
    Johnnytwofeet

Hate to tell you but your DA will be announced within a week.

• moshe
    moshe
    My major concern right now, might be the high level of illegal, court unapproved surveilliance and stalking your life will be placed on by these cold and calculating Elders and MSs.

Pepper spray, I hear that discourages snoopy elders real good. Not that I would ever suggest that anyone use it.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Thanks Zid I took your advice and made some privacy changes you suggested . I also added a little note on my profile page :

Let me suggest that if you do not have freedom of expression or thought then you shouldn't be viewing youtube videos on my account . Heaven forbid a cute animal video may damage your weak fragile state of mind . Or horrors of horrors you may be exposed to an alternative opinion ,or personal view opposite to the one sided contrived reality you have set up for yourself . Also if you are so immature and weak minded that you can't bare an opposing point of view ,then you should crawl back into the safe cocoon you are used to and stay out of others accounts .

• ziddina
    ziddina

HAW HAW HAW HAW!!! Troubled Mind, you're a lady after my own heart...

THAT should fix their little red wagons!!! Zid littlesatan

• Think About It
    Think About It

Them snooping like that is very intrusive and reeks of paranoia, thought control & spiritual bullying. What a sick cult.

Think About It

• ziddina
    ziddina

"or check the box on the right-hand side marked, "Let others find my channel on YouTube if they have my email address"...

Title: Channel Type: Yes No Make Channel Visible:Tags are keywords used to help people find your channel. Channel Tags: (space separated) Let others find my channel on YouTube if they have my email address

RAts... I meant "UNcheck the box marked "Let others find my channel on YouTube if they have my email address"...

Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit