update on why the Elders have been so busy trying to contact me

by troubled mind 27 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Wish I could tell you I was surprised I had a feeling they were up to no good when they wanted to meet with you.

Sorry you have to deal with this, hopefully they just drop it.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Why don't you post a you-tube of yourself telling the to f*** off.

Just kidding.

You're probably going to get DF'd. That's the problem with throwing your life on the net - there is no privacy.

Don't meet with them. Don't play by their rules. And I'd even deny it's my account, and if they DF you it's because of hackers.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Why not ask them...what makes those particular videos anti-witness? And, why are they watching them, too?

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Thanks all .....I am fine over this, it really was beginning to stress me out having them calling and stopping by uninvited ,but now I feel better .

I think it is funny that the younger brother that turned ME in had to watch the video 's in order to know some of the points he complained about . Hypocrit

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

My son wants me to submit my own version of Young People Ask on youtube .Videos you may not want to watch if you are content being a mind controlled drone ........

• upnorth
    upnorth

You can hope the guy that reported you has an epiphany but in the mean time I'd let him know you might punch him in the nose

Photobucket

• Scott77
    Scott77

This JW cult religion is a bit creepy. I hope everyone gives you the support you badly need. My major concern right now, might be the high level of illegal, court unapproved surveilliance and stalking your life will be placed on by these cold and calculating Elders and MSs. Alot of dubs might be recruited too from other congregations to shadow you without your knowing it. Alot of these kind of activities are going on without people realizing this. Please, be on watchout when you visit the walmart store, mall and driving on city roads especially during the night. Stops at gas stations for those cars that comes on emmediately could be possible suspects. However,I believe, it might be better if you cut off the 'umblical cord' with a letter of DA. It will give you the peace of mind. You can decide to do that much later if you want. Believe me, its kind of closure unless you want to keep them endlessly chasing you.

• cult classic
    cult classic

Hey TM I thought you handled that perfectly. I was wondering what was going on with that situation. They are simple.

• ziddina
    ziddina

YouTube... Lemme see...

It used to be that one's "Favorites" would show up on one's "Channel"...

Which caused me to lose one of my "favorites" - it turned out that the person posting it was using "copyrighted" material... My fav video was pulled...

Now, after YouTube made some changes, my "favorites" no longer show up. When I first go into "My Channel", there are several tabs above the "Ziddina's channel - "Subscribe" area...

If you click on the tab titled, "Settings", you can change "Make Channel Visible", from "yes" to "no", or check the box on the right-hand side marked, "Let others find my channel on YouTube if they have my email address"...

Title: Channel Type: Yes No Make Channel Visible:Tags are keywords used to help people find your channel. Channel Tags: (space separated) Let others find my channel on YouTube if they have my email address

Then, there is also the tab titled "Videos and Playlists", which has the options of changing - on the left-hand side:

Which content would you like to display? My Uploaded Videos My Favorites Playlists Also show "All" view

Notice that none of mine are 'checked', which means no-one can view any of them... Whoops, never mind... That part didn't come thru when I 'copied' it to this post... But there are boxes which you can check or uncheck...

Also want to mention that, as you switch from one tab to the next, you have to save your changes before you switch tabs...

Perhaps you can "lock down" your YouTube account, and what it reveals about you to the world at large... Sort of like closing the barn door after the horse is gone, I know, but could prevent future problems...???

Hope this helps... Zid

• Honesty
    Honesty

I just got right to the point when they asked me if I still believed that Jehovah was using the faithful and discreet slave.

"No. He wouldn't have sent them to the wild beast to fornicate if He was still using the faithful slave. The Governing Body is apostate and you are too if you continue supporting them. Good Bye." CLICK.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit