Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 05-30-10 WT Study (ONE FLOCK/SHEPHERD)

by blondie 25 Replies latest jw friends

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Backspacer: Sorry to be the one to point this out, but with the additional information you provided (female) that would make you a Bitch Sheepdog.

• designs
    designs

Its nothing new 'Limited Communion', its just regurgitated from the Eastern and Western branches of Christianity. They all practiced versions of Limited Atonement' until Protestantism came along and even then several of the big Denominations like Lutherans and Presbyterians still practice closed communion.

Better have your catechism card ready!

• ziddina
    ziddina

I dipped back into this thread on page 2 without reading the rest of the comments on page 1 first...

Boy, was I confused when I read: "Sorry to be the one to point this out, but with the additional information you provided (female) that would make you a Bitch Sheepdog...."

And I was wondering, "How in the HECK did we go from that weird Watchtower study to beeyotch sheepdogs..."

Never mind. I understand now...

Yeah, that comparison of the "Great Crowd" to dogs lapping up the crumbs from the floor... Nice visual... And sure shows what the Gov.Bod REALLY thinks of the "Great Crowd" class...

Zid

• Backspacer
    Backspacer

Lol sorry for the confusion! Maybe I should change my name now to BitchSheepDog.

The really sad thing about this study is that it's going to sail right over the heads of most of the poor JW's. They will go on believing that the society is right, that they are second class Christians unworthy of Christ's sacrifice, looking forward to some false promises, and striving more and more to be OK. And they will never be ok in the eyes of the GB. Never.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oooo, Backspacer, you nailed it!!! and it is so sad...

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Blondie, always love these posts. Maybe this WT is to help prevent the non-anointed from partaking of the emblems. At the last Memorial a person was going to partake and the passer told him no. The passer stated that he was protecting the meaning of the emblems to only true anointed. Wondered how he knew who God chooses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit