What happened to all the JW talk about the King of the North and Peace & Security?

by Think About It 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Ciro implies that the King of the North is a prominent member of the United Nations and may very well be the Muslims!.....Blondie

Ciro implies the "King of the North",is the "Middle East"..

? ..

Hammer Head The WBT$ is run,by Escaped Mental Patients..Hammer  Head

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

Ciro is a fucking douchebag.

• shamus100
    shamus100

You're going under last-weeks light, love.

If you don't go to meetings you can't keep up with the bullshit that gets stupider and stupider. Jehovah's organization keeps moving ahead, ahead, ahead, because nobody knows what the fuck's going on.

Kiss me!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Ciro is so incredibly loony that even the clown car known as the Governing Body doesn't want to make him a member.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Ciro is a fucking douchebag.

Thats a under statement, another thing thats disturbing about this fellow is his talks are brutally violent and unrelenting.

The one where he goes through in detail in his own sick mind whats going to happen at Armageddon.

There were mostly likely innocent young children in the audience while he was spewing out this vile crap.

This is another form of child abuse in my opinion, but of course they can just say its religion .

Put me in a room with this guy and lock the door behind and I'll show him what Armageddon is going to look like.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Ciro

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Quote from Ciro's talk- "We should expect them to confiscate all of Jehovah's belongings and close down and take possession of all our branches, factories, depots, kingdom halls, assembly halls, everything. Don't make any mistake about it. We are all in this together. We have a common enemy."

With the selling of Brooklyn property and moving the World HQ from Brooklyn to Patterson, consolidation of KH's, along with closing down WTS branches around the world..........according to Ciro's talk maybe the WTS is the common enemy of JW's.

Think About It

• IMHO
    IMHO

My monies on EU = KoN

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The King of the North will be the Western Democracies.

Sesrch the litterature - especially that of the 70s and early 80s. They were planting the seeds. "Just in case"

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

How dare he claim that the enemies of the Gibering Buddy are

COMMON

They are CLASS personified.

Courageous, forgiving, kind loving understanding - you name it.

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit