The Beginning of the End for Me?

by rem 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• Beans
    Beans

REM:

I think everyone can`t wait to hear the end result of this one,we all know that there are so many different outcomes depending on so many things.I say quit before they can have the pleasure of making a decission,feel the meeting out and at the end tell them your a lesbian that will really throw them off!!Don`t forget a mini tape recorder and make sure it has auto reverse.

Beans;Join the A-Postate Team

All the best from your Canadian friends!

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Rem, I'm sorry to hear that the situation has turned out like this. It still amazes me how other JWs will "turn someone in" as if they're some sort of criminal simply because they no longer conform to the edicts of the "thought police".

No matter how little you care about the eventual outcome, I'm sure that this is still a stressful time for you. You will be in our thoughts, and hopefully everything will work out to your benefit...whatever the outcome.

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

WE at times had a funny feeling we wz being like followed SO WE WOULD GO OUT OF OUR WAY TO GIVE THEM SOMETHING TO FOLLOW/ENJOY BEING BUGGED and flush the toilet an extra time or two just in case that is what is being done..QUOTE DAN HALL of REVEAL MINISTRIES "Bad publicity is better than no publicity at all".. I like that one--how about u folks??

• rem
    rem

My meeting is in just another hour. Wish me luck! :)

rem

"We all do no end of feeling, and we mistake it for thinking." - Mark Twain
  • riz
    riz

good luck, rem

like they say, the only power they have over you is the power that you give them.

keep us posted.

riz

• Valentine
    Valentine

(((((((((rem)))))))))))
    Sending good vibes your way sweetie!
    Best of luck,your sassy sistah Tina

Todays Affirmation:
    The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Rem,

You deserve to be treated like a king! I hope you can stay off the ropes and not be put on the defensive by those pseudo-judges in a kangaroo court! Gr-r-r-r.

We're rooting for you!!

Pat

"It's easier to put on slippers than to carpet the world." (from "Stuart Saves His Family")

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

NOW FOR US = we would not fall for any so called meeting -- what meeting --they would have to come here and they would not get over the household threshhold...I do not kiss--ass LINDA LOU kicks ass more particularly theirs--I AM MY OWN JUDGE!!!! HAVE A GOOD DAY - I am such a bitch!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit