CO visit, end is nigh

by judi8751 28 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover
    "...I sense myself that the end is just round the corner"

Well, your estranged husband's senses are good enough for me, by golly. I'm going to have to get my act together and get back to the hall so I'm safe when the big A hits...

• judi8751
    judi8751

He not going to die in this system, he told me Jehovah not put him here at this time of the end to let him die now !!

so see you at KH, LMAO !!!!1

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

I remember my dad telling me in 1990 that we don't know exactly when "but it will surely be here by 1994, there's just no way it could go on that long"..

LOL

-mentallyfree31-

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I like the questions someone posted a few days ago for those who say the end is SO CLOSE (paraphrased from memory):

1. So if Armageddon is right around the corner, does that mean we're already in the Great Tribulation? The GT comes BEFORE Armageddon doesn't it? And isn't it supposed to be so bad that "no flesh would be saved" if Jesus didn't step in to put a stop to it? Are we anywhere close to that even STARTING, let alone ending so that Armageddon could come?

2. Have the governments made any moves on a worldwide scale to destroy Babylon the Great, the world empire of false religion? I missed the nightly news yesterday, did that happen already or is there any evidence at all that it is imminent?

3. Have the nations of the world gathered together to declare "peace and security" like we are told must happen before "sudden destruction is instantly upon them?" Or is there any evidence at all that it is imminent?

• judi8751
    judi8751

Great points there Mad Sweeney !

will use them in my next convo with my estranged Hubby, be interesting to hear his response, maybe I will become an official apostate woo hoo !

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Armageddon -- Just Around the Corner Since 1879!

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

CO is 'Conscientious Objector', right?

Outaservice

Or maybe 'Clown Overseer'?

• sacolton
    sacolton

Everything stops for the CO week.

Preparation! Preparation! Preparation!

Gotta look your best. Put your smiles on. Look busy!

• judi8751
    judi8751

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA or

Creeping Odour

Crapping Ogre

Closed Opinion

anymore people lol

• judi8751
    judi8751

thats only 131 years, Leavingwt, just a blink of the eye to Jehovah .......hmmmm how many more years to make a day lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit