2015 DC Invitation

by pixel 43 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

This one is Really Offensive..

WHITE CHOCOLATE JESUS..

Wearing a Hippy Headband,all Blinged out and Carrying a Cattle Prod?!!..

WTF is with the Cattle Prod?!!..

THEN THERE`S THIS..

WHO MAY ATTEND?

Everyone,you won`t be charged admission,and no collection will be taken..

Who May Attend?..

Anyone who doesn`t mind being followed around by WBT$ JW Security all day if your not a JW..

No admission will be charged and no collection will be taken..Because..

They`re going to ask you to fill up those WBT$ Contribution boxes with MONEY,Right From The Stage!..

THE WBT$ IS NOT AFRAID TO ASK FOR MONEY,ONCE YOUR IN THE DOOR!!..

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Hey yeah, it looks like a cattle prod 😄

He must be looking for all his dark chocolate lost sheep.

• blondie
    blondie
    He looks like he is fading, out of the picture
  • blondie
    blondie

They had God speaking in a couple dramas but we couldn't see him or we would die.

The WTS always says people today don't know what Jesus looks like but it doesn't stop them from picturing him in the WTS publications as a white man although he was Semitic.

The WTS says that while jws pray THROUGH Jesus and not to Jesus, that he does not hear the prayers, only GOD????? Like a mailperson with a sealed letter who never opens it.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Fondue anyone?
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Fondue anyone?.....sparrowdown

OH NO!!..SOMEONE HAS TARGETED............................................................

......WHITE CHOCOLATE JESUS!...................HE`S MELTED IN A FONDUE POT!.............

Image result for White chocolate jesus...........Image result for white chocolate fondue

...................................................DON`T DO IT!!..

...........................................NOT AN OREO COOKIE!!..

..................................Image result for white chocolate fondue

• Island Man
    Island Man
    Why is Jesus made of white chocolate?

Watchtower teaches that bible passages to the effect that Jesus is coming in the clouds, refers to Jesus' coming being invisible, unseen by human eyes and discerned only by the spiritually awake, i.e. JWs. I think this is the idea they're attempting to portray by painting Jesus in a color that matches the clouds in the image. They're essentially camouflaging Jesus to blend in with the clouds to portray the Watchtower idea of him coming in the clouds invisibly. If they did not make him the same color as the clouds in the image then he would look conspicuous among the white clouds and that would disprove their claiming that coming in the clouds means coming invisibly.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    I think this proves they come on this forum. We have been pointing out that they barely talk about Jesus, so now this year they have been responding.
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

He looks like he is fading, out of the picture

So I'm following Jesus by fading from the sight of the organization?

Is that what "invisibly present" is supposed to look like? Somewhere between ghostly semi-visibility and dipped in white chocolate? Or is this white chocolate dipped zombie Jesus?

And I think maybe he's carry a drum major's baton. Is he trying out for a university marching band? Maybe that's why he came to earth!?

• steve2
    steve2

Okay, in the 60s it was Armageddon this and Armageddonm that and the 70s was The Nations Shall Know that I Am Jehovah, and the 80s, 90s, 2000s banged on about a lighter version of Armageddon and They'll all know we've been warning them. And now its about...why Jesus came?

After hammering on for so long aboutthe urgency of Jehovah's Day, they serve up a limp dish about why Jesus came in the first place with no highlighting of his urgently expected second coming.

Mainstreaming here we come!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit