2015 DC Invitation

by pixel 43 Replies latest watchtower bible

• suavojr
    suavojr
    Interesting how they have Christ walking in the front and the people following him. I thought Jdubs are to follow the Org? lol
  • suavojr
    suavojr
    People say the Jdubs don't believe in Christ... BULLSHIT! We have 3 full days talking about Michael, sorry I meant Jesus. You know what I mean, he is Jesus down here, then Michael when he gets mad and then he is Jesus again when he speaks to his followers such as the incident with the Paul.
  • Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters
    Leaving-quietly, are you sure there will be 2 dramas about Jesus?? They must be listening to us here, because awhile back there were some posts here which mentioned that in all the org's histories of convention dramas (80-100 years or so), "Christ's brothers on earth" have NEVER ONCE produced a drama about Jesus. What a bunch of buffoons. And the pamphlet thing shows such a sad looking Jesus. Well, I guess he would be sad, watching all those people walking away from him!
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

For language dumbos like me :

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

Leaving-quietly, are you sure there will be 2 dramas about Jesus?? They must be listening to us here, because awhile back there were some posts here which mentioned that in all the org's histories of convention dramas (80-100 years or so), "Christ's brothers on earth" have NEVER ONCE produced a drama about Jesus.

I thought the very same thing!!!

Thanks to BluesBrothers for the translation. I mis-spoke. A "two-part" drama.

• freein2004
    freein2004
    This convention should be interesting. Not interesting enough to attend but I can't wait to hear the highlights.
  • sir82
    sir82

"Two part theatrical production"

Right, if by "theatrical production" you mean guys wearing togas & fake beards, waving their arms around as if beating off molested bees while stepping around plastic rocks & picnic tables, while pre-recorded voices warble over the grade-Z sound system, why, then, yes, it will be a fine "theatrical production".

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    I once asked why no drama ever contained Jesus, my mother said it was because no person could ever act that part, and it would be offensive. I bet she'll forget about that now.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..........................................................To Lead Everyone to the Kingdom Hall?..

......To Have An operation To Get All Those Little People Out Of His Head?..

............To Have a Tiny Gardener Inserted Into His Head to Trim That Tree?..

• steve2
    steve2

I am so very stumbled by his beard! Does Christ not know the GB frown upon beards and are more accepting of moustache? Is he so far behind on the latest frowning?

Christ, this is not Russell's day anymore!

I want a moustachioed Jesus - or none at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit