Info For Newbies and Current Jehovah's Witnesses! Please Read!

by mentallyfree31 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

Thanks again...I Printed this out 8 months ago and have re-read it several times and bring out many of the points made to others.

Sw

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Thank you for this post. This is the exact material I need when I write my brother about how I feel. You touch on all of the things I feel are important to me on why I left. I just can't put those ideas to paper like that. You made my weekend thanks again. Totally ADD

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

mentallyfree31,

Thank you so much for posting such a logical argument. I am sorry to say that even though I was a lurker when you originally posted this I did not find it.

Point #6 about god destroying children who's only crime was not having heard about him was something that had bothered when I began studying with the Witnesses. Then cognitive dissonance became so entrenched that that concern became buried.

I have sent a copy of your essay to my son who has awakened to the truth about the "Truth" as he lives near JW in laws. My hope though is that he can use these arguments to help his wife and eventually get his family out of the cult.

This thread deserves to keep getting bumped.

Reopened Mind

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Like others, I have saved the OP of this thread and re-read it from time to time.

This is one that should be pinned to the top of JWN at all times, IMO.

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

book marked hope to use it one day!

• garyneal
    garyneal

marked

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

Thanks for the thumbs up. Seems like forever ago that I wrote this. Glad it has been of assistance.

:-)

-MF31-

• umadevi
    umadevi

great post. thank you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit