Is this for real?

by AK - Jeff 71 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ClassickConcept
    ClassickConcept

I cant remember when this came out but i remember seeing that. OH AND I VISITED MY OLD HALL A FEW WEEKS AGO AND THEY HAD ONE POSTED IN THE HALL ON THE MESSAG EBOARD!!!!!

• zzaphod
    zzaphod

I take it that members of the public can`t go on a tour of Bethel? (would any want to?)

Do they have bouncers at the door handing out "loan" ties etc....?

What an odd brochure.

Regards

Paul Uk

• whatistruth
    whatistruth

yeah but its a man and two crossdressers..haha!!!

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Ezekiel 13:11

11 “Say to those plastering with whitewash that it will fall. A flooding downpour will certainly occur, and YOU, O hailstones, will fall, and a blast of windstorms itself will cause a splitting. 12 And, look! the wall must fall. Will it not be said to YOU men, ‘Where is the coating with which YOU did the plastering?’

• tiki
    tiki

for real and totally insane... what person in their right mind wants to go touring a factory in high heels. plus the thing about the cleaning in your dress clothes. when i was involved and they'd have the hall cleaning after the meetings, i just refused to do anything. i told them that when i do housework at home i am appropriately attired and if they want my help they can arrange to do it at a non-meeting time. so....i missed out on the priviledge of cleaning the loo...........boo hoo................

but seriously, that brochure is just plain ridiculous. and i will never get what is so offensive about seeing female knees.

• sacolton
    sacolton
    and i will never get what is so offensive about seeing female knees.

It's because of the LAND O' LAKES BUTTER joke. You cut the knees off the indian woman and paste it on her chest.

There you have it. Knees are bad and can be mistaken as boobies. Hot buttery goodness.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It`s a Subliminal Message..

Butter your Boobies.

Buttered Boobies are a great snack!

............................. ...OUTLAW

• Hadit
    Hadit

Knees and boobies - buttered boobies - You two are hilarious LOL! That's good to know - who needs implants when you have a great set of knees

This dress code is absolutely ridiculous - such a beehive mentality - conform and lose your individuality. Such manipulation. I think the governing body should get dressed up in a skirt and heels and go do some cleaning - in fact, ALL the men at bethel should - oh and go outside when it's freezing and do some shovelling in heels. IDIOTS!!

The tampon comment is beyond belief! Talk about controlling and insecure - a GREAT catch what a man.

Words fall short of their stupidity.

• awildflower
    awildflower

I don't remember Jesus EVER talking about a dress code or what you had to look like to be his followers??

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

"John's clothes were made of camel's hair, and he had a leather belt around his waist" (Mark 1:6).

"A young man, wearing nothing but a linen garment, was following Jesus. When they seized him, he fled naked, leaving his garment behind" (Mark 14:51-52).

Somehow I have a feeling that these two would not be welcome at Bethel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit