You may have forgotten about me but here's my update

by doublelife 33 Replies latest jw friends

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

awesome

• peaches
    peaches

you got a full time job that you like and are already used to....OMG....THAT IS BEYOND WONDERFULL...that is one of the biggest pressures there is...take small steps...one at a time....it will be ok,,,,,,if you need to just visit,,,,use my pm mail......best of luck.....peaches

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

We haven't forgotten.

Thanks for the update. I hope it all goes smoothly (if there is such a thing as a smooth divorce) for you.

Cheers

Chris

• penny2
    penny2

Congratulations doublelife, getting the job must be a weight off your mind.

You have a lot of courage.

penny

• doublelife
  • snowbird
    snowbird

(((((((DoubleLife)))))))

You were not forgotten.

Sylvia

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

We're all with you here. Visit more often!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

good for you!!! enjoy life!

• doublelife
    doublelife

leavingwt: Thanks.

Lady Liberty: I know. I'm so realived that I don't have to change jobs. Thanks.

etna: Thanks. I don't talk to jws anymore. I only have to worry about my family being nosy.

palmtree67: Thanks. "Why is it always in terms of black and white??" Because it's a cult!

jamiebowers: Thanks. "You know how to leave, right?" Not really. I was kind of freaking out last night because I don't really know the next step to take. But, my cousin is back in town and she's been through a divorce and knows what to do. She's been helping me out a lot. "And you know your husband, his family and probably yours along with the elders will hound you about a "scriptural" divorce, right?" Yes, I know.

cyberjesus:

peaches, Black Sheep, and penny2: Thanks.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Good for you! Be careful, be well, and be happy

All the best!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit