My Family Being Verbally Abused by MS

by daringhart13 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Thanks gang.....I couldn't agree more. This guy is a piece of work. After threatening to come kick his ass....yes, I did it... he is now proclaiming me an apostate....LOL LOL He went on to tell my nephew that he spent time in prison for shooting someone. Que the song ".....We're Jehovah's Witnesses....we speak out in ....." I want to rip his lungs out....

• Scott77
    Scott77
    I was told brothers were alert at the hall in case I showed up and drug him out by the throat. These people are out of control.
    daringhart13

Yep, that is exactly what they need to know. Never mess with us. In a large way, this behavior mirror that of the GB who in one way or another, look the otherway around when their rank and file run amonk. Sigh

• Scott77
    Scott77

daringhart13 ,

Take advise to heart, involved law enforcement if possible. Please, how about your sister taping all the threatening calls as possible evidence? Law Enforcement and the Courts loves evidence to determine the kind of punishment to administer. This about countrywide expose of this unholy crap through the mass media. A friendly journalist may help you. This will be even much easier if Police has prio contact with that crap. Alot of people think that JWs are nice , good looking people who take seriously their work. Unfortunatley, think of what happened recently in West Coast.

• yknot
    yknot

..... the child's mother needs to seek legal injunction against this person......first thing in the morning.

.....If the child's father is present in his life, he too needs to be alerted......

Not only is this a matter for the police but also the CO.....

Man needs to be removed and reproved.

The text is damning......make sure to save it!

• awildflower
    awildflower

Any "man" who has to talk that way to a woman, for ANY reason at all, has some serious issues.

• Think About It
    Think About It

He went on to tell my nephew that he spent time in prison for shooting someone.

Get it on record and report this guy to the authorities and local JW elders immediately. Do it in such a way that there is proper documentation. Besides the creepy text to come over and "don't tell your parents", it's disturbing to hear he would tell your minor nephew the above about himself.

Think About It

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

It's time to think of the safety of the child. Please get law enforcement invovolved!

He has overstepped every boundary there is!

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Soliciting a minor much??? This guy is UBER creepy and suspicious! Tell the parents, the police and the elders and dont back DOWN.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit