My Family Being Verbally Abused by MS

by daringhart13 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Someone talk me out of going to jail.

I just found out an MS called my sister and verbally abused her. Told her she was 'unspiritual and inactive and he doesn't have to listen to her'.......he then continued with what a 'crappy mother she is' etc.

I'm in a blind rage

• blondie
    blondie

When that starts, she could just hang up quietly. Then get caller ID and only answer callers she feels are safe. Let all others go into voice mail and listen or delete.

It may seem passive aggressive, but it works.

If he should be so foolish as to come over and demand to talk to her, she can just go where she can't hear the bell or knocking. Have someone else answer the door (step outside and shut the door though) and ask them politely to leave. If it continues too long, call the police.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

I just got him on the phone an unloaded .....he was at the KH....I'm sure they posted guards.... they all know I will march in there

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Sounds like this MS is an elder wannabe. What business of his is your sister's "spirituality"?

If your sister is inactive, that is great. It's one of the first steps to freedom. But she doesn't need some punk guilt tripping her.

• blondie
    blondie

Violence at this point will make things worse for her and for you and not really solve the problem. Have her do what I recommended. It keeps them away and you can keep your dignity.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Blondie is right..Call the Police..

Picture of Keystone Cops   High Quality Photo  B70813

.................... ...OUTLAW

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Someone talk me out of going to jail.
    I just found out an MS called my sister and verbally abused her. Told her she was 'unspiritual and inactive and he doesn't have to listen to her'.......he then continued with what a 'crappy mother she is' etc.
    I'm in a blind rage

Just chill out. I had someone tell me some terrible things today that hurt my feelings. The best response is just living well.

Think About It

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Thanks gang. Unfortunately......I lost it with him on the phone. A total smart ass punk. Those "brothers" all know me....... they are likely posting guards and now looking for a way to DF me.....

I can't believe the things he said to my sister. I can't believe they are allowed to talk this way. After all this time.....and 17 years as a servant......I'm still shocked to see that they can do this and get away with it......

• Think About It
    Think About It

JW's are very superficial and have no problem treating people like crap.

Why did she allow him to talk to her like that?

Think About It

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Personally, I'd consider being called "unspiritual" and "inactive" by a Dub as a compliment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit