Who is the President of the WTS?

by Ivor Hope 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Eddie

What a nice cushy deal these G.B. old-farts have! .... They need not worry about making a living & silly things like health ins. ....
    Just goes to show that a true Christian can make it in this world even without a high degree of secular/worldly education, as long as the person puts spiritual matters first in their life. Contrary to the way YOU picture matters though, those you refer to have worked long and hard throughout the years of their lives in order to receive greater responsibilities in the work they love. You're simply jealous because you fell through the crack to become a flop, whereas they steadfastly stayed the course of pursuing the goal of everlasting life. If you're this jealous now, simply because they have their present needs met, what will it be like for you when they have been elevated to the office of being kings alongside Jesus himself?

Yadirf

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• Erich
    Erich

JT.

Have you got any idea why it'd necessary to establish so many different firms and corporations?

Following NEW corporations:
    >Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses (Incorporated 2000)
    >Religious Order of Jehovah's Witnesses (Incorporated 2000)
    >Kingdom Support Services, Inc. (Incorporated 2000)
    have no name-relation to "Watchtower" anymore...

Probably - should this be a hint that they are trying to get away from their "roots" ??

• Patriot
    Patriot

No Erich, Its a sign that they are trying to sheild themselves from any possible lawsuits.

Think about it, if you want to sue the WT for allowing your little brother to die because of its stupid rules on blood, who would you sue now?

All these corporations will claim that they handle different tasks unrelated to that. By the time you're able to pin someone down, they would have created a new corp. with new leaders.

Mav.-

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Yadirf

How can you have faith in a group of men that told us to put your lives on hold because Armageddon was coming in 1975?? Then after the fact lie and deny they ever said it and blame it all on the rank and file members. Those members that followed such poor advise and gave up everything to pursue someone else’s dream, only to be let down.... They those "old farts" are just a bunch of insignificant lowly educated men that were put in a position of authority. If it wasn't for being on the GB they would have been serving slurpies in a 7 eleven. The emperor has no close on but you are to blind to see it.

Will

• anewperson
    anewperson

Adams is controlled by those who authorize those who can disfellowship (excommunicate) him. Who's that? The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. So all smoking guns still point back to Milt who's supposedly half senile, Jarasc and the other old boys including but of course that youngster whom they would love to blame for it all the most .......... Sam Herd. They think they can make Sam their fall-guy, but Sam's a little too smart for that. He'll pay his dues, then when Milt and a couple other dudes die he'll kick Adams and the rest in the rump to start clicking. By then though the whole ball will be unwinding fast,... already is. Watch India and Britain.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Will

You're more blind than a bat, if such a thing were possible. But since that's the way you want it I'm happy for you. Just don't "fly" into my home ... I don't particularly want guano on my carpet.

How can you have faith in a group of men
    I don't place my "faith" in men, nor do they.

Those members that followed such poor advise and gave up everything to pursue someone else's dream, only to be let down....
    Yeah, but the only ones of "those" I hear crying about it are they who already craved an excuse to exit the Organization ... such as your type.

Yadirf

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• Will Power
    Will Power

maybe the world will end when they have 144,000 corporations?

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Yadirf

Is this how you have been taught in by the JW's to respond with insults. I did not insult you and will not resort to those type of tactics. I like you do not put my faith in men either. I have learned to grow spiritual without following any organization. How can one defend a group that claims they are spirit directed and still make mistakes??? Myself I was raised as a JW and put all my trust in what the WT said but got disillusioned with them after all their failed prophecies. It’s the old story of the boy that cried wolf. How many times must a person be fooled before one says enough is enough?

Will

• hoo
    hoo

JT,

Thanks. I think many of us appreciated your info.

Hoo

• LDH
    LDH

And isn't it *amazing* that with the exception of one lonely old black dude, Jehover found that the most faithful people on earth, The Faithful Indiscreet Slave, are a bunch of old dried up white guys?

Luckily, the worldwide group of dumbasses that they are leading are foolish enough to beleive they were hand-picked by Jehovah, and they'll not question anything so foolish as who comprises the FDS!

I could've sworn I read somewhere that Jehovah is not partial. I thought that was Acts 10:34,35....Someone better let the boys in Brooklyn know.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit