The American Diet

by watson 42 Replies latest jw friends

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Leavingwt thats really disgusting, it makes one wonder if food is being used now as a sort of drug sedative.

Thats certainly unhealthy, you have to have pity and have empathy for children who watch what their

parents or older role models are doing, since human behavior attributes carry over to the learned.

Irresponsible eating habits are dangerous to a persons health, plain and simple.

Maybe this is the new rebellion of todays adolescence, contravening their granola eating health conscience hippie parents

• journey-on
    journey-on
    You find a way for them to arrive in good shape, and I'll send you some. There is something about them being warm though.

A-w-w-w , I never thought I would say this to you, Beks, but you are a sweetheart to even think about sending me some.

I have since heard about a strawberry "farm" where you can pick your own and pay by the pound about 60 miles from me. As bad as I'm craving the fresh juicy (and warm) ones, I will probably go check it out. I'm sure they won't be anything close to the California berries.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I don't even know what state you live in JO.

Other than confusion.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Yep! I only visit there part-time when some of my L "friends" are in the state of Delusion.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hey check this out, I thought it was really cool. We thought about taking a job back east at one point, and I was worried about fresh produce and found this.

http://www.localharvest.org/

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

thetrueone -- I think it's more of a joke than anything else, really. A makeshift alternative to the KFC monster sandwich.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Why eat at IHOP when I can stay at home and eat homemade waffles topped with fresh blackberries, strawberries and homemade whipped cream?

Speaking of homemade, have you ever made your own butter? It's delicious.

Screw IHOP

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

IHOP food sucks, their pancakes are void of flavor their syrups are mostly made up of fructose.

Home made Belgian waffles are supreme, since you are in control of the ingredients.

• Mary
    Mary
    their pancakes are void of flavor their syrups are mostly made up of fructose. Home made Belgian waffles are supreme, since you are in control of the ingredients.

And don't forget to add Canadian Maple Syrup! Not only is it vastly superior to that shit that most countries call "syrup", it's pure, with nothing added to it. Heck, it's even got vitamins and nutrients in it: http://canadianorganicmaple.com/health_benefits.cfm

• Mary
    Mary

Okay....I think I found something even grosser than jellied eels: Permalink The Sweaty Cowboy Fried SPAM, peanut butter, bacon and cheddar cheese inside a sliced Twinkie.  (submitted by Matt Brookens)

The Sweaty Cowboy

Fried SPAM, peanut butter, bacon and cheddar cheese inside a sliced Twinkie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit