Alone?

by chron82 28 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

Will your wife be joining us too?????

We have quite a few couples on the board!

• Lieu
    Lieu

Welcome Chris!

Take your time.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Definitely not alone. Welcome!

• nelly136
    nelly136

nice to meet you, the bonus is your wife also realising things are not quite as they seem behind the curtain. maybe theres some things you and your missus can do together to start widening your social circle (unless youve already started)it might help take the edge off the family stuff.

• Quentin
  • Quentin
    Quentin

OOOPPPSSS!!! To many buttons!! Will make it short and simple. So, WELCOME!!!Belive you'll have a grand time.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Welcome to you and your wife! From MS privileges to a fading doubter, that should start the tongues wagging. Live well and honorably, let others see that you can live a worthy life outside the Kingdom Hall.

• Hadit
    Hadit

Welcome Chris! You are not alone. You are very courageous that at only 28 you allowed yourself to ask why and to research. I wish I had that same courage at that age. It took me a lot longer.

I'm very happy to see your wife is on the same page. That should help tremendously. Please take it slow with the rest of your family. They are under heavy mind control. It takes time. I have to constantly remind myself of that. It's a difficult process. It's nice to have the support and suggestions on this forum.

We are all on a journey together. All the best!

Hadit

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Welcome your definitely not alone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit