CO visit comments: Facebook & new "generation" teaching

by sir82 42 Replies latest jw friends

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

An EMAIL! To join an evil SOCIAL NETWORKING site!

Good gravy, this just gets more and more hilarious.

• moshe
    moshe

Back to the Feb-2008 WT? Surely the CO is mistaken. He should have directed everyone back to a 1921-22 Cedar Point, Ohio convention. Every JW worth his salt knows that Jehoobah revealed all the good stuff to his Slave class at Cedar Point.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Here's why they don't want dubs on the internet. Information is too easy to find. http://xkcd.com/214/

• Terry
    Terry

When I get a "Friend" request from somebody I never heard of in my entire life.....

I send them a message saying: How do I know you? When have I met you? Why do you want me to befriend you?

I almost always get a sputtering reply like I've accused them of printing counterfeit money and passing it at a Church bazaar.

It is funny.

Nobody really wants to admit they just want to people their Facebook page with millions of strangers pretending to be "Friends."

The Generation Teaching strikes me as hilarious because it is the intended solution to a "problem" that perhaps 90% of active JW's hasn't spent five minutes even thinking about!

Now that the change has been wrought----they SHALL BE thinking and thinking and wondering.....

Tsk Tsk Tsk.

• flipper
    flipper

SIR 82 - Good thread, thanks for posting. The WT society leaders are crazy like a fox. They know EXACTLY what they are doing in manipulating the minds of the JW masses. They are back at their old trick of " repetitious indoctrination " tactics.

O.K. So first they brought this " generation overlap " theory out at the WT society annual meeting I heard last fall to run it by the upper echelon JW members . Once they saw it flew O.K. by them - then they released it in the online version of the WT in February, then in the April 15th WT. The study of this article occurs the week of June 6th through 13th I believe - and curiously enough the WT society BANGS this subject out again quoting John Barr in the June 15th WT addressing the " generation overlap " theory and he explains it ! And- Apparently all Circuit Overseers are being told to incorporate this mind numbing alleged " new light " into JW minds when visiting all congregations ! So right when JW's are reading the June WT it will be RIGHT AFTER they studied it at the WT study in June ! Do ya think the GB wants to get this pounded into the rank and file members heads ! You bet they do. It's all been choreographed for quite some time now.

One can only hope that SOME of the JW's see through this. But mind control is powerful. Especially " repetitious mind control " tactics. I know after my JW family studies it that week of June towards the end of June I will start asking some of them to clarify it for me and explain it to me. ( I still get WT articles from a lurking JW friend ) I want to see for myself if some of my JW family even GETS the new " overlap theory " or if it goes in one ear and out the other due to the mind control. It will be interesting. For those of you who say the WT society doesn't have impure motives ? Yeah, right. Need a stronger argument than that to convince this poster- I guarantee you

• whereami
    whereami

Actually Facebook has been accused of doing this exact thing. Happened to me.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    I'm totally lost on this. Why would anyone want to date a woman over 50? May as well take the wife out!

LOL at George...hope your wife doesn't read your posts!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Well, one thing hasn't changed since I left: CO's are still full of shit.

• The_Present_Truth
    The_Present_Truth

When is the April 15th WT lesson with the new "generation" teaching scheduled to be studied at the WT lesson? Anyone know?

Thanks!

The_Present_Truth

• flipper
    flipper

THE_PRESENT_TRUTH - I mentioned it in my post on this same page- they study this at the WT study the week of June 6th through 13th I believe. Hope that helps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit