607 B.C.E. - A Trip To The Local Library! With Pictures!

by mentallyfree31 74 Replies latest watchtower bible

• awildflower
    awildflower

Hmmmmmm, good point Cyber, I may have to reconsider this

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

Thanks everybody for commenting. It took only about an hour or so. The librarian kept looking - she was wondering why I was taking pictures of all these books. I thought she was gonna say something - she even walked over near me - but she just looked and never made a comment. LOL

I didn't record the page numbers Besty. It was 9 sets of encyclopedias and bible dictionaries. I looked up all the topics I mentioned at the top, and anything that mentioned the destruction of jerusalem is what i snapped a picture of. On my post - I include the book name as the first picture, then the snapshots of the entries following that.

BUT, perhaps there are sneaky apostates working at all these book publishing companies?? And they are altering things so that we only see lies... Hmmmm...The WT says they are very cunning..and that we can't trust them...haha

Amazing that ALL THIS PROOF exists and over 25 years I never thought to research this. Wow!

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

You can actually disprove the 607 BCE doctrine by using the watchtower CD. I'm at work atm, but when I get home I'll post the YouTube links that show how to come to the date. Using the WBTS own CD you can prove that the destruction of Jerusalem happened in 587 BCE and not 607 BCE.

EDIT: Meant to add that yes, the current doctrine that Jerusalem fell in 607 BCE is what is taught now. But it can be disproven with their own literature that they are wrong. Got to love it eh?

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrCleOXkYu0

I found it! This is the one of the two that I found. They guy uses the CD and I walked through it myself and actually looked everything up, yes, it is correct!

• PSacramento
  • Soldier77
    Soldier77

Thanks PSac, still getting used to the forum.

• sherah
    sherah

Great work, bookmarking.

I went to the library a couple of years ago looking for secular support of 607 and didn't find any. Found plenty on 586/587! I copied what i found to compare with what's on the WT cd; whole doctrine just fell for me. Thanks for doing this.

• besty
    besty
    I didn't record the page numbers Besty.

Go back and do it properly :-))

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I like the info in the youtube video but the narrator sounds condescending and smarmy. (no offense if you're a member here, bro)

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

I think I may visit another library this week, and expand my collection. Just for laughs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit