New kitten has a tumor? WTF!

by SnakesInTheTower 15 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

I see you've signed up, snakey.

We shall celebrate by eating beets tonight...

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Oh Dear God I thought you two were going to practice kitchen surgery on the poor kitty !!! hahaha

Doing surgery on your own is not a good idea ....I know .....our cat had a hair ball dangling between his rear legs so I tried snipping it with my barber scissors..........eeeeeoooowwwwww I half castrated him !!! No joke ...had to rush him to the vet to finish the job !

Another kitty we had was walking throught the living room when we spot something hanging from his rear .....it didn't look right so I gave it a tug ..and pulled and pulled ,and pulled a long piece of yarn right out of his butt !!! so grosss

• ziddina
    ziddina

What Troubled Mind said...

Lengths of string can be very dangerous to young cats... Be sure to keep loose string (well-made cat toys are all right, but...) and any string-like objects - shoelaces, hair, thread - especially with needles (!), and anything else a curious, child-like critter could ingest...

And Congrats on your new critter!

Zid kitten winking

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

TM:

pulled a long piece of yarn right out of his butt

ewwwwwwWWWWWdouble YOU wwww! lol

reminds me of guinea worm...wrap it around a pencil and let it wind itself around as it exits...ewww...lol

so far...kitty hasnt eaten anything...chews on everything....climbs on everything... lives up to his name of "Adventure."

Snakes (Rich )

• Dagney
    Dagney

Holy cow! That's a story!!!! Glad it all worked out.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Glad the little kitty is okay.

I read about that worm wrapped around a stick in A! a few years ago. I almost couldn't finish the article.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit