I had a nightmare…what does it mean?

by tjlibre 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Chickpeas....clearly the dream means that you were mentally held captive by the whole state of the chickpea. The hippo represents grinding the chickpeas into a delicious hummus.

• journey-on
    journey-on

A hippopotamus represents something weighty and ponderous in your life.... the WT Society and your grappling with your doubts and the decision that will eventually have to be made regarding it.

Jail and deportation may represent a possible judicial committee judgement against you in the congregation...either private reproof or even public reproof. You would still get to watch the "parade" (goings-on in the cong or org), but would be limited and confined to the reproof ramifications.

But, the hippopotamus is watching you and at some point is going to look at you square on. It may take time and be a slow process (turtle-like), but eventually you will become an object of their (the elders?) focus. When that happens, you will be charged against.

This is how I "see" your dream............journey-on

• sir82
    sir82

What does it mean?

It means you shouldn't put jalapenos and kim-chee on your ice-cream right before going to bed.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Dreams come in all kinds of varieties. The kind that just "wash" away the day's mundane debris...the kind that help you see an issue in your life that should be addressed...and those that are more visionary and weighty. Believe me. It's not just the jalapenos and ice cream in this case.

• nelly136
    nelly136

I had chickpeas with brown rice.

trapped...............gas

you prolly blew the duvet off with your dream.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Believe me. It's not just the jalapenos and ice cream in this case.

Exactly, it was the distinct lack of hummus. Of course, it wasn't OUR dream, so we can't exactly know this, but still. Look the the hummus for answers. Oh, and kiss the monkey.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

It means nothing. It was just a dream.

Just as a reminder: The events you experienced in the dream did not actually happen.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Nope. NVL. You're wrong this time. The lack of hummus was not involved in this dream. A little birdie told me so.

• journey-on
    journey-on

My advice to you, tjlibre, is to take the warning from your dream and be extra cautious about not revealing yourself.....that is, if you don't want the scenario to play out that way. You always have the FREE WILL to change things.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

I dreamed that I was unjustly put in jail and facing deportation ...

In the dream, my wife visited me and at times stayed with me in my jail cell.

It could be anxiety dream about marriage. As for the hippopotamus that got out of control and very angry and grew to a size of a five story building - I daren't say!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit