Pick up those Laundry Mat/Hospital Magazines and Mark them with SEE JWFACTS.COM!!!

by Lady Liberty 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Good Morning everyone..."Happy Monday" to you!!

So for some time now, in attempt to help prevent the Dubs from spreading their lies in the magazines, my parents (Rock Hound and Little Bo Peep) have been stopping by the local Laundry Mats and taking out all the Watchtower and Awakes that are left behind and with a pen they write on the magazine, SEE JWFACTS.COM, and then they highlight it, and put it back in the Laundry Mat!

They have been doing this for some time now, and guess what?? No longer are the Dubs leaving any literature in those places!! YAY!!! I told them they need to start hitting the hospital regularly next!!

Isn't that great!! It's called "Theocratic Warfare" biting them back in the butt!! LOL!! Just thought I'd pass the idea along and see how many more magazines we can get stopped from being left at these places!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Gayle
    Gayle

That's probably is the best way!.. when I see them I throw them away..but then that could just mean to them that they have people taking them so then they can just replace new ones and "count" new ones again. This way they can see the mags, are still there and that makes them throw them away themselves. Maybe in the meantime one of them could think, what is this "JWfacts. com" and check it out, and spark some investigative curiosity..

Very good idea!! Thanks!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

great idea

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Maybe in the meantime one of them could think, what is this "JWfacts. com" and check it out, and spark some investigative curiosity..

I know!! If it was me, and I kept seeing this, I would absolutely want to know what this JWfacts was...

Lady Liberty

• ziddina
    ziddina

Great idea, Lady Liberty!!!

(Fortunately, I now have my own laundry room. I HATED going to laundromats!!!)

But if I ever see any WTBTS magazines lying around - in my dentist's waiting room or elsewhere - I'll use your excellent suggestion!!!

Thanks!

Zid

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

If I had any tagging skillz I'd put jwfacts.com on every bridge, building, and brick wall in a 100 mile radius! But alas, I do not wield a very mean spray-can.

I'll hit up the laundry mags, though!

I've also thought of just a simple white business card with www.jwfacts.com on one side and www.freeminds.org on the other. Pin it to any and every bulletin board I see, leave it under the gas tank flap on Dub cars, slip it into the door at the K.H.

I think the time to be proactive is NOW.

• flipper
    flipper

LADY LIBERTY- What a intelligent idea by your parents ! When you see them tell them Flipper man said " Hi ! ' and that they are hella smart ! I'm going to do that the next time I see some magazines laying in a laundromat or some other public place ! Great suggestion ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Sticky labels could work too (Make sure they are the super-tacky kind that are impossible to pull off paper), you could print out a page of them, put a set in your pocket, and quickly hit each cover with one. (Depending on the label size, you could include a question, fact, image, etc. on each one as well without any added effort.)

- Lime

• cantleave
    cantleave

Brilliant idea.

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

Oh, that is just a great idea. Haha. Good thinking!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit