Interesting Awake article to use on Newer JW's

by cantleave 14 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
  • Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

Thanks for the scan, evidently, that is not included on the CD.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Great scan! I blogged this at the Cult Prevention Blog.

(I predict this thread, because of its title, will now rapidly disintegrate into an argument over DH. Because we haven't had enough of those threads yet.)

• cantleave
    cantleave

The CD-ROM only goes back to 1970 Awake - wonder why?

• hubert
    hubert

I have the 2004 edition of the cd rom, and it also only goes back to 1970.

Anyone have an older issue cd rom that they can check?

Hubert

• jeovagood
    jeovagood

Jehovah's Witnesses defenders behave like classic circular reasoning cult apologist.They decry that opposers are haters and bigots,but don't or can't refute the criticisms.
    EXAMPLE: They go on and on about the Bible *command* to abstain from blood but will not debate on how this applies to modern blood transfusions and how it is they they will compromise the Biblical *commandment" by using blood derived fractions and the real shocker that they allow the use of so called Hemopure that is made from Cow's blood.

Their speciality *new light* esoteric doctrines unique to the Watchtower JW are man made mostly elaborated in the last 50 years and bogus.When you corner them on this point they will do skirt and divert rants about the wickedness of other religions.

Classic in your-face-blame game religious hypocrites

• cantleave
    cantleave

Hi Jeovagood - Welcome to forum. Why not introduce yourself.

You are absolutely right on the JW modus operandi.

• jeovagood
    jeovagood

This Awake is a hard core piece of forensic evidence (everybody download to your HD and blog it) probably the best and most incriminating I remember going door to door with it and copies being saved until they were yellow and disintegrating

I was in since 1955 and remember the sensation of the 1967 red 'Life everlasting in the Freedom of the Son's of God' book released at the Ontario convention by Fred Franz himself.I was a boy sitting on the grass near the loud speakers and my seat was itching from sitting on the grass.My father yelled at me to pay attention as Freddy spoke of the famous chronological chart.

We went back to our Hotel rooms and cheerfully raved how I probably would escape the war draft we would keep the same house and not move dental braces for my younger sister could be cancelled.We were like ALL the JW's worldwide who were of the same mind.

The Watchtower deserves to burn just for this one blaspheme.

• blondie
  • Heaven
    Heaven

They like their graphical representations of disaster. And alot of use of cracks and crevasses. I think they need to update the pic though.... 'evidently' that downward hill was a helluva lot longer!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit