My awakening and realization that I have been told a lie

by Soldier77 30 Replies latest jw friends

• hereiam!
    hereiam!

Welcome, welcome, welcome! I am aslo new here, been "out" for 6 months now, but it still seems like yesterdy. :( I cannot go on enough about the wonderful support and advice given here by everyone! It is a wonderful place to vent, explore, and learn to move on as I am currently trying to do. I am deeply sorry for all the hurt you've endured in the org, and I hope every day in your newfound freedom brings you more and more happiness! Hang in there and keep looking forward. :) Glad you're here!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Welcome!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hello and welcome. You are not alone.

Keep reading, keep posting. You are in the right place.

Love,
    Baba.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Welcome ,soldier 77. And welcome to all the newbies.

• yknot
    yknot

Glad you joined!

I see a very successful fade and assimilation into 'normal' society

• man in black
    man in black

welcome,,,,, the support and knowledge I personally got from this site is awsome

what part of the world do you herald from ??

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Welcome! Yes, it's lonely when you fall away without family and friends on the outside. The WTrelies on that, it's one of the ways they hold in members who have doubts like yours. Don't turn your back on your Witnesss family and friends, even if they do the same to you, but also don't be afraid to add new friends as branch out into the non-WT world. When you need to ask questions, talk or vent, this is a good place to go!

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Welcome...

Very sorry for what you have been through, but I'm very happy you found this forum. You will find so many people including myself that can understand what you are going through. Sometimes, just knowing that is comforting.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome. Please don't get yourself in knots over your stepfather's abuse. My stepfather admitted the nasty way he treated my brother and me during and well after the time we were children, and the elders did nothing to or about him. Quit trying for a solution with them, because they really don't care about you.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Weclome!

Funny that elder gave you a massive guilt trip for not having time for a study that HE doesn't have time for :)

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit