Finally finished my college degree

by drew sagan 32 Replies latest jw friends

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

congratulations Drew. What a great feeling it must be to have finished your college course.

I'm working very very hard as I have 2 major exams coming up and I really need to pass them in order to get to the next level. I attend sunday meetings now and then; and always get a subtle comment in during the Watchtower - usually about holy spirit or Jesus Christ with some greek from the KIT. I will always have affection for ordinary JWs and will always be amazed at their strong faith and disciplined lives but knowing at the same time I could never be like that ever.

There is nothing like family, and like you, I intend to stay close to mine.

best wishes to you and your family

ql

• cult classic
    cult classic

Congrats on your degree drew. Way to move forward in life.

• maputo95
    maputo95

cONGRATULATIONS, dREW, tHERE'S A WORLF OF IDEAS OUT THERE TO BE EXPLORED!!

• St George of England
    St George of England

Congratulations Drew. I had to wait until I was married before I was able to go to University but it was well worth it. I never ever regretted it for one second. In fact I hate to think how we would cope financially now had I not done that. Of course that was over 30 years ago so Armageddon should have been and gone by now! What a farse. WELL DONE.

George

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Super congrats!!!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Congratulations!!! On... well... everything! You indeed have many, many reasons to celebrate.

Love,
    Baba.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Congratulations Drew,

I'm glad to hear that you are moving on. Life is beautiful! Keep living well with your wife and child. The college degree will certainly help.

Bill (HappyDad)

• cantleave
    cantleave

Well Done - the degree is the start you now need to build the career.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

NICE!

• awildflower
    awildflower

Nice Drew! I'm currently taking classes, have been for about four months now and it really feels wonderful. It's nice to actually be learning something and not just hearing the same ol' crap day in a day out with the org. I've completely moved on from the org as well and it feels nice to be part of the real world again!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit