New Spirituality Book Reveals Satan's Army and Its Evil Tactics

by Weeping 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Wow, I had no idea. Satan has an army? Is the food better than the US Army? Does he allow gays and lesbians? LOL, does he allow straight people?

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

Getting rich, the suckers are falling for "MY" evil tactics. Nothing new here about spirituality. Keep the dough coming in folks.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

This has been done before:

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

In his new spirituality book, "The Plans Of Our Enemy Have Been Revealed",

Goes to show that even Satan the Devil has potential value as a commodity just as well as God,

particularly so when it comes to book selling literature. $$$

The WTS. realized this some 100 years ago.

Weeping's thread topics always revolve around the great evil spirit Satan the Devil,

which makes one wonder if he or she is suffering from paranoia schizophrenia of some sort.

People who suffer from this psychological imbalance are somewhat attracted to apocalyptic

fear mongering cults such as the JWS.

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

Rather interesting that this highly influential Pentacostal minister (who probably also wrote the press release, btw) wrote this great and important book which he had to get published at a vanity press, and could only be bothered to purchase the $999 package, making it all but impossible for the people who need it most to be able to get there hands on this important book.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I have been a member of Satan's army when I out grew being a member of the KISS Army. It is cool too. You get these cool powers and stuff. I don't have to get up and get a beer from the Fridge I make flost over to me. So Cool!

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Deja vu?

Loz x

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Have you ever considered Weeping that by continuing to spout on and on about the so-called dangers and examples of Satanism that you may be actually pataking in the work of promoting said Satanism?

• Weeping
    Weeping

I believe satan would loveme to stay silent. I believe that.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I believe that if there is a Satan he/she/it doesn't care what you do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit