New Spirituality Book Reveals Satan's Army and Its Evil Tactics

by Weeping 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Weeping
    Weeping

In his new spirituality book, "The Plans Of Our Enemy Have Been Revealed", Stephen Haastrup exposes Satan's army and the myriad tactics he uses to influence people's lives. An accomplished pastor at the Redeemed Christian Church of God in Temple, Texas , Haastrup looks closely at Satan's strategies and then details the counter-tactics God wants Christians to implement in the fight against wicked spirits, principalities of power and all other entities that fight against righteousness.

"The Plans Of Our Enemy Have Been Revealed" discusses all aspects of life that affect churches and its faithful constituents. Haastrup addresses the subject of debt and God's teachings regarding debt. His book details what it takes to be a minister and covers the important role of leadership. It speaks to issues that can be a hindrance to the church ministry and also to the lives of people. And it lists a set of prayer points that targets areas of concern in people's lives and in ministry.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Does he have a chapter on playing heavy metal rock music backwards?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Crazy 1Crazy 1

Crazy 1Crazy 1Crazy 1

Crazy 1Crazy 1Crazy 1Crazy 1

.................. ...OUTLAW

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Thats a good one but personally I like Satan's book he recently published " Why I'm Such A Bad Boy "

Its a insightful autobiography stemming back to his childhood years, right up to what sort of shit he's causing in the world today.

• I quit!
    I quit!

So how did he get this information? Did he steal satan's play book?

• JeffT
    JeffT

You know, we have a saying in AA "if you go to the whorehouse often enough, you're going to get laid."

If you keep looking for Satan you're going to find him.

Another one I picked up in AA "If you're going to make up stories about people you don't know, make up something that makes you feel BETTER."

In your case it is invisible entities, not people you don't know but the idea is the same. Try focusing on something uplifting.

• Heaven
  • VoidEater
    VoidEater

I'm sorry, I don't believe in Satan. Humans do horrible and wonderful things all on their own.

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

Weeping - you sound a lot like a group of people I investigated - on my way out of borg, (somewhere between Robert King and here) Do you get your inspiration from Russ Dizdar, Chris White, Joe Jordon - the Salvation Revelation gang?

• cantleave
    cantleave

How do I join Satan's army? He sound like a swell guy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit