Brazilian Wax ... is it JW approved?

by sacolton 90 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

TERRY- Is that a freaking female Sasquatch ? Suddenly I'm getting very warm downstairs ! Don't tell mrs. Flipper ! LOL ! My son and I research Sasquatch's and Bigfoots ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    Seems to me that the only men who would find this preferable over "nature" would be men predisposed toward prepubescent girls.

Immature men not fully psychologically developed can't make the step up to a real woman. Just my opinion.

Some "immature men" like women who wear deodorant as well.

Fashion styles and tastes change. You're from a different generation of style, and that's really all there is to this.

- Lime

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

2 words......... hair pie

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I'm cute and cuddly but sometimes I need a hair cut .

• Think About It
    Think About It

I like a woman that's got a little superman curl thing going on down there.

Think About It

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I can't believe this is a thread. But, if anyone needs a brazilian wax, it's men with hairy backs and shoulders, ew.

• John Doe
  • HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    But, if anyone needs a brazilian wax, it's men with hairy backs and shoulders, ew.

By Terry's logic (see page 2), the only women who would find this attractive are women interested in prepubescent boys.

(Sorry Terry, I usually respect your opinions, but we're all allowed to disagree at times.)

- Lime

• watson
    watson

Call me immature, but.....

"Take it off, take it all off!"

• John Doe
    John Doe
    (Sorry Terry, I usually respect your opinions, but we're all allowed to disagree at times.)

Did you see the picture he posted? He's obviously joking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit